This includes the following:
- Listening to your concerns
- Medical history review (Please bring the names and doses of any medications you are taking)
- Extra-oral examination including lymph nodes and temporomandibular joints
- Oral cancer screen
- Soft tissue and gum evaluation
- Examination of teeth, existing restorations and prostheses including dentures
Radiographs (x-rays) maybe taken if required. The digital radiography system installed in the practice (Schick- Sirona Company) ensures that the radiation dose you receive is reduced by up to 80% in comparison with traditional x-ray films. The image appears immediately after exposure without the need to wait for film development time for a quicker diagnosis.